Friends of Wellesley Council On Aging
The Friends of Wellesley Council on Aging
is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that seeks
to create a vibrant aging experience to enrich
the lives of Wellesley citizens 60 and over by
providing financial support for special programs,
activities and other needs of the COA.
WHAT WE DO?
We desire to improve the welfare of all of Wellesley Seniors
by helping to provide an environment for comfortable, friendly
and supportive social contact.
Our objectives include:
- Support Programs, Services and Facilities.
- Help expand programs, classes and clinics.
- Fund the purchase and maintenance of equipment.
- Fundraise for the COA through memberships, sponsorships, corporate gifts and events.
- Provide publicity in the community for the work of the COA.
- Administer grants to provide support to groups to help Seniors in need.
JOIN US -- We need your help!
The Friends of Wellesley Council on Aging needs your help.
We are actively pursuing board members, directors and volunteers including: event organizers, marketing assistance, computer skills, finance, legal, drivers, event management, helpers and more.
e-mail address: email@example.com
List of Donors
Circle of Friends!
see details under
Give a BOOST to Wellesley Seniors
PLEASE CONTRIBUTE !
$20 $35 $50 $100 $100+
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
'Reinvest in You' December 3, 2016
Please make check payable to:
Friends of Wellesley Council on Aging
Mail checks to:
219 Washington Street, Wellesley, MA 02481